Available now to order again !!
HARD TAIL EVO RTC ELECTRIC BIKE
We pulled out all the stops with our top of the range Hard Tail EVO and MIXTE RTC (Rail Trail Commute) e-bikes. These two luxury electric bicycles come standard with premium upgrades for the ultimate ride experience. While they are technically identical, the MIXTE has a lower step-over frame, making it easier for a shorter person to get on and off the bike.
The large standard 17.5 Amp Hour battery keeps you going further, while the powerful hydraulic Tektro disc brakes give you ample stopping power and safety. The extruded aluminium mudguards help you stay clean and dry - and the integrated LED front and rear lights help keep you safe. The seriously sturdy high-capacity aluminium rack can haul heavy loads securely and with ease. The high-precision electronics and ergonomic ride position make for a smooth and comfortable ride - no matter how far you go. With reliable components throughout and a high-quality alloy frame, our RTC is the complete package.
- The battery is the powerplant of any e-bike. We use high quality fully protected Lithium-Ion cells in our RTC bikes with a 17.5 Ah capacity, which equates to 630 Watt Hours. That in turn easily gives you up to 100km riding range with the power to flatten hills and tame headwinds. The battery is hidden into the frame, secured with a lock and can be easily removed. Australian Standards approved C-Ticked charger is included with your e-bike.
- Our tried and tested motors are reliable, super-quiet and have the grunt to move you and your gear. While complying with all Australian legal road use requirements, their high torque performance ensures fast acceleration and smooth hill climbing. The motors are fitted with a 9-Speed Shimano cassette for slick and snappy gear changes with efficient power transmission. They are maintenance-free and fully sealed, requiring no user service.
- Safety features are extremely important and you can be assured of confident and controlled stopping power with our hydraulic Tektro disc brakes with large 180mm rotors. The premium brake levers also have integrated power cut-outs to immediately turn off motor power once a brake has been applied. Our integrated high-performance LED lights let you see - and be seen. They are powered by the main battery so no more need to separately charge your bike lights, plus the rear light even doubles up as a flashing brake light.
- Our upright riding position and higher and wider handlebars provide you with an extremely comfortable ride, even when tackling longer distances. This increases rider alertness and awareness and also makes for a safer and more responsive ride experience. A properly designed ergonomic ride position also reduces aches and pains, making for a more enjoyable ride.
- The electronic control system is precision engineered and designed for performance, reliability and easy operation. You simply select the amount of motor assistance from 0 to 6 and pedal - it's that simple. The control system will automatically apply the right amount of power to the motor. Once you stop pedalling or apply brakes, the motor assistance stops automatically. If you can ride a bike, you can ride a Dyson Bikes e-bike.
- The high quality extruded aluminum fenders help keep you clean and dry. They are extremely robust and will not rust or corrode over the years. The matching heavy-duty rear rack allows for a whole host of load carrying options with panniers and rack bags or child seats to further customise and add functionality to your new e-bike. With a Dyson electric bicycle, carrying heavy loads is easy, effortless and practical.
BATTERY - Lithium-Ion / 17.5Ah / 36V Nominal / 630 Wh / Fully protected / Lockable
RANGE - 100+km achievable - Dependent on assistance level and riding conditions
MOTOR - High-torque / 250W Nominal / Hub-Mounted / Maintenance-Free
ASSIST FUNCTION - Pedal Assist / 6 Selectable levels of assitance
DISPLAY FUNCTIONS - Backlit LCD / Water resistant / USB charge output / 7 Selectable motor assist levels / Battery level indicator / Speed / Trip functions
DRIVETRAIN - 9-Speed Shimano Alivio / Shimano HG Cassette 11-32T / Single 46T Front Chainring
CADENCE SENSOR - Enclosed / Fast-Response / High-Precision
BRAKES - Hydraulic Tektro Mechanism / 180mm Rotors / Alloy levers / Auto power cut-off
FORK - Suntour XCM 30 Suspension / 100mm travel / Adjustable / Lock out
WHEELS - Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) alloy rims / Pillar stainless steel spokes
TYRES - Kenda 27.5 x 2.1" / Anti-puncture Slime tyre sealant / Low rolling resistance
PEDALS - VP Platform / Integrated reflectors
HANDLEBARS - Alloy swept 680mm / 70mm alloy stem
SEAT - Comfort Gel / 30.9 x 350mm Alloy seatpost / Quick release clamp
MUDGUARDS - Extruded aluminum / Colour matched
LIGHTS - Integrated front and rear / LED / Powered from main battery / Rear brake light
RACK - Integrated / Heavy-duty alloy / Colour matched
KICK STAND - Heavy-duty alloy / Centre mount
CHARGER - AU Standards C-Tick approved / 3 Amp / 6-8h Charge time from empty
COLOUR – Matt Black
ADDITIONAL - Cageless drink bottle studs as standard
We also stock a range of high-quality accessories, from locks and lights to panniers, car carriers and beyond.
All of our Dyson electric bikes carry a one year warranty, but by simply registering your bike, we will increase the warranty period to two years on electrical components and five years on the frame.
E-bikes require similar maintenance as traditional bikes – keep the drivetrain clean and lubricated, brakes in check and tyres inflated and regularly inspected. The electrical components need to maintenance – simply ensure is kept charged.
top of page
bottom of page