Out of stock currently, more on the way soon !!
8-SPEED HARD TAIL EVO and MIXTE
The Dyson Hard Tail Evo and Mixte alloy frames are extremely solid, well balanced and offer optimised ride geometry for comfort and safety on long and short trips alike.
The Mixte’s frame is slightly shorter than that of the Hard Tail Evo and the Mixte also has a step-through frame design, making it easier to get on and off the bike. As a rule of thumb, riders up to around 5’8” may find the Mixte frame more suitable, while riders above 5’8” might wish to opt for the Hrd Tail Evo.
The frame design aside, both bikes share identical components and offer a choice of 14Ah or 17.5Ah batteries. Most of the cabling is hidden and the battery forms a part of the frame, making these bike look very much like traditional mountain bikes.
- The battery is the powerplant of any e-bike. We use high quality fully protected Lithium-Ion batteries in our Mixte bikes and you have a choice of either 14 Amp Hour or 17.5 Amp Hour capacities. The 14 Ah battery should give you around 70-80km range and the 17.5 Ah can provide over 100km.
- Our tried and tested motors are reliable, super-quiet and have the grunt to move you and your gear. While complying with all Australian legal road use requirements, their high torque performance ensures fast acceleration and smooth hill climbing. The motors are fitted with a 8-Speed Shimano cassette for slick and snappy gear changes with efficient power transmission. They are maintenance-free and fully sealed, requiring no user service.
- Safety features are extremely important and you can be assured of confident and controlled stopping power with our disc brakes with large 180mm rotors. The premium brake levers also have integrated power cut-outs to immediately turn off motor power once a brake has been applied.
- Our upright riding position and higher and wider handlebars provide you with an extremely comfortable ride, even when tackling longer distances. This increases rider alertness and awareness and also makes for a safer and more responsive ride experience. A properly designed ergonomic ride position also reduces aches and pains, increasing ride enjoyment.
- The electronic control system is precision engineered and designed for performance, reliability and easy operation. You simply select the amount of motor assistance from 0 to 6 and pedal - it's that simple. The control system will automatically apply the right amount of power to the motor. Once you stop pedaling or apply brakes, the motor assistance stops automatically. If you can ride a bike, you can ride a Dyson Bikes e-bike.
- The high-quality extruded aluminum fenders help keep you clean and dry. They are extremely robust and will not rust or corrode over the years. The matching heavy-duty rear rack allows for a whole host of load carrying options with panniers and rack bags or child seats to further customise and add functionality to your new e-bike. With a Dyson electric bicycle, carrying heavy loads is easy, effortless and practical.
BATTERY - Lithium-Ion / 14 Ah OR 17.5 Ah / 36V Nominal / 504Wh OR 630 Wh / Fully protected / Lockable
RANGE – 14Ah Battery = approx 70-80km – 17.5Ah = approx 100+ km - Dependent on assistance level and riding conditions
MOTOR - High-torque / 250W Nominal / Hub-Mounted / Maintenance-Free
ASSIST FUNCTION - Pedal Assist
DISPLAY FUNCTIONS - Backlit LCD / Water resistant / USB charge output / 6 Selectable motor assist levels / Battery level indicator / Speed / Trip functions
DRIVETRAIN - 8-Speed Shimano Altus / Shimano Cassette 12-32T / Single 46T Front Chainring
CADENCE SENSOR - Enclosed / Fast-Response / High-Precision
BRAKES - Hydraulic Tektro Mechanism / 180mm Rotors / Alloy levers / Auto power cut-off
FORK - Suntour XCM 30 Suspension / 100mm travel / Adjustable / Lock out
WHEELS - Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) alloy rims / Pillar stainless steel spokes
TYRES - Kenda 27.5 x 2.1" / Anti-puncture Slime tyre sealant / Low rolling resistance
PEDALS - VP Platform / Integrated reflectors
HANDLEBARS - Alloy swept 680mm / 70mm alloy stem
SEAT - Comfort Gel / 30.9 x 350mm Alloy seatpost / Quick release clamp
FENDERS – N/A
LIGHTS – N/A
RACK – N/A
KICK STAND - Heavy-duty alloy / Centre mount
CHARGER - AU Standards C-Tick approved / 3 Amp / 6-8h Charge time from empty
COLOUR – Matt Black
ADDITIONAL – Frame mounted cageless drink bottle studs as standard
We also stock a range of high-quality accessories, from locks and lights to panniers, car carriers and beyond.
All of our Dyson electric bikes carry a one year warranty, but by simply registering your bike, we will increase the warranty period to two years on electrical components and five years on the frame.
E-bikes require similar maintenance as traditional bikes – keep the drivetrain clean and lubricated, brakes in check and tyres inflated and regularly inspected. The electrical components need to maintenance – simply ensure is kept charged.
top of page
bottom of page